Open 2.4.2: AE Network tool crafting recipie consumes Certus Quarz Wrench

TheDuke

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hi
The current crafting recipie for the Applied Energistics Network Tool consumes the Certus Quarz Wrench.
As the Wrench is extremely hard to craft and obviously used to gate the AE technology and the Network tools is quite a primitive tool I assume this is not intended. (Other crafting recipies, for example ME Controllers do not consume the wrench)

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Craft a Applied Energistics Network Tool

Known Fix:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
This is the original recipe from the mod, where the Wrench was cheap and not used in most recipes. However, I thought of a workaround: Maybe make stuff like the Network Tool and AE Wrench wand focus (from Thaumic Energistics) require the Nether Quartz Wrench and just not remove that recipe? Could solve the problem.

K

kristi71111

Version:

What is the bug:
Hi
The current crafting recipie for the Applied Energistics Network Tool consumes the Certus Quarz Wrench.
As the Wrench is extremely hard to craft and obviously used to gate the AE technology and the Network tools is quite a primitive tool I assume this is not intended. (Other crafting recipies, for example ME Controllers do not consume the wrench)

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Craft a Applied Energistics Network Tool

Known Fix:

Made a script to fix this. You can use it if you wish however I do not know if this was intended or not.
Link: http://pastebin.com/HzM28mrh (Note that the recipe was shapeless before but I had to change it to shaped since I could not get shapeless to work... Maybe I'm just stupid and my method of doing it is probably stupid)

Last edited:

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Made a script to fix this. You can use it if you wish however I do not know if this was intended or not.
Link: http://pastebin.com/HzM28mrh (Note that the recipe was shapeless before but I had to change it to shaped since I could not get shapeless to work... Maybe I'm just stupid and my method of doing it is probably stupid)
The Wrench is a part of the Tool, it's not built using the wrench. There's a difference.

Last edited: