Open 2.3.3: Wither creating infinity Draconium Infused Obsidian

L

LaggaKing

Version:

What is the bug:
Before the bug I want to point out that the version is actually 2.4.2, but I couldn't choose that in the Version topic since it's a very new version.

I discovered this bug when I where about to build a Wither cage that the Wither wouldn't be able to blow up.
So I buildt a cage of Draconium Infused Obsidian and created a Wither in it. After a couple of seconds it created an explosion, but then it continued creating explosions. There were no mobs close enough to the Wither so that it could sense them.
As the explosions continued, lots of Draconium Infused Obsidian dropped, as if they were destroyed, but they didn't break.
So I looked up Draconium Infused Obsidian but I couldn't find anything about this bug, so I decided to post it here.

I was playing on Normal Mode.
I couldn't get a picture in this report, but I'm sure you can search up how to create one of those cages.

Mod & Version:
Draconic Evolution 1.0.2-snapshot_9-MC1.7.10

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
I went ahead and tried it on a superflat world on creative, however then it didn't create lots of explosions all over again, and when I created another wither and made it shoot at the Draconium Infused Obsidian it didn't drop anything.

Then I tried it on the first world and it didn't happen, so it was a one-time bug.

Known Fix:
I currently have no solution to fix the bug.