Open 2.3.3: 2.3.5 Witchery - drop of luck impossible

B

Boozy

Version:

Hello.

I absolutely can't make the potion "drop of luck" in Witchery mod. I may have an altar that exceeds 10,000, i trying to throw the ingredients into the cauldron in different orders, I even tried to do it in the kettle but the potion does not happen.

Small detail that might be important to understand where the problem is, the cauldron refuses to take the following two ingredients: refined evil and mutandis extremis.

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
perhaps it might help if you post some screenshots of your setup aswell.
yesterday I was unable to craft it aswell and it turned out I just didn't have enough altar power, and as soon as the altar power was increased it worked.
with a screenshot we might be able to see if there's something with your setup that's wrong.

you can also try going into a creative world and try to craft the drop of luck there to see if that'll work.

Reactions: Booker The Geek
B

Boozy

I saw on another forum that some people have solved their problem by passing over of 5000 on the altar, or draw the glyphs on the ground. Unfortunately, with me this does not work.
I am already being tested in creative mode after finding that something was not working on my server, the problem is the same.

685709bugcauldron.png

B

Boozy

You understand why refined evil and mutandis extremis don't be take by cauldron?

i do something wrong or it's a bug?

Verigen

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't the drop of luck made in a kettle not the cauldron?? Maybe that was just regrowth /shrug.

B

Boozy

Ok , I understand now .

I had not followed the correct order of ingredients, for different reasons each time, and that's why the two latter refused to be inserted .

Topic to close .