Open 2.3.3: 2.3.3 -> 2.3.5 : Growth ticks no longer working; crash on second world load

BinaryMan

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
2.3.3 was stable except for the following crash, which also happens for 2.3.5; loading up the world the first time is OK, but if I save and quit and reload the world, it always crashes with the following:

Log: http://pastebin.com/wf96Zuvn

In 2.3.5 specifically (not 2.3.3 which I have returned to now), growth ticks were not happening for any crops from any source (natural, agricraft sprinklers, or watering can). It was no longer possible to grow crops in crop sticks. Unsure if all growth ticks are suppressed.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Crash is repeatable 100% via second world load.

Known Fix:

BinaryMan

Jul 29, 2019
I tried a fresh instance of 2.3.5 and the crash issue doesn't happen on NEW worlds loading multiple times. It appears to be specific to my save (which really sucks.... I finally got my ME controller in expert mode), and I am assuming the growth tick issue is as well. My upgrade path was 2.2.2 -> 2.3.0 -> 2.3.3 -> 2.3.5 ; the issues started with upgrading to 2.3.5 from Curse. In the fresh instance I only copied the world from the Save folder and the Journeymap folder from a backup.

M

Malarne83

problem is from your side, my server updated from 2.2.2 too and i've not that kind of problems

BinaryMan

Jul 29, 2019
After some testing I figured out the growth tick issue; most of my crops were directly under agricraft sprinklers. With the update, or perhaps reloading, crops won't grow directly under those (but it was before). The crash log is still valid as that issue remains, but it appears to be tied to the world and doesn't prevent playing it.