Open 2.2.2: Crash on launch at server (2.3.1 infinity evolved expert mod)

Rawrlunatic

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Headcrumbs preventing server startup if using essentials (of what i know) / cauldron.

Game version of the pack is 2.3.1 (couldn't pick it in the version: area)

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yes. enable the mod and it would endlessly repeat.

Known Fix:
Removing the mod. as i know in the past that, that current version of headcrumbs always caused issues. while the 1.6.2 never did.

Rawrlunatic

Jul 29, 2019
heres the log : http://puu.sh/mdzRg/0b1b719796.txt

The only mod directly causing crashing with kcauldron as of 2.3.1 is headcrumbs.. removing that mod made the server go online and whitout issues (aswell the server worked perfectly on 2.2.2, whitout removing the mod). so it's mostlikely the update on headcrumbs or it's core mod (if it has such thing).

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
I'm not good with Linux, so x86_64 means that your OS is x64bit?
Also this tryes to allocate 4GB RAM: JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xmx4096M -Xms128M -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=256M, but this shows that the server can use up to ~3.5GB(I'm not sure about his thou). That may be another cause of the issue. Also there's an update to Java.

Rawrlunatic

Jul 29, 2019
it's hosted at nodecraft. so i can''t do such things.. and changing the parameters wont really change much, when it asks for forge version. with that mod. despite forge already being used.

Rawrlunatic

Jul 29, 2019
well. currently the highest version i can install of kcauldron is 1492. so unless theres a version available anywhere. i don't see that happening o_o .. (my host sure haven't added it. that's for sure)