Open 2.1.0: Anoiting Paste recipe not working

Pozzle

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue you have to put the seeds exactly in the order of the first craft that shows up in NEI

GarlicInYourEye

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue you have to put the seeds exactly in the order of the first craft that shows up in NEI
I will give this a go and see if I have some success.

Pozzle, thank you very much! That did the trick! NEI needs to be updated or make the crafting shapeless.

Oninoni

Jul 29, 2019
For me it only works in the Thaumcraft Arcane crafting table (You dont need a wand)......

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Confirmed the issue with crafting this.
Looking at the configs gives this:
Code:
# - Anointing Paste
vanilla.seeds.removeSeed(<witchery:seedsmandrake>);
vanilla.seeds.removeSeed(<witchery:seedsbelladonna>);
vanilla.seeds.removeSeed(<witchery:seedssnowbell>);
mods.agricraft.SeedMutation.add(<witchery:seedsmandrake>, <minecraft:wheat_seeds>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>);
mods.agricraft.SeedMutation.add(<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>, <witchery:seedsartichoke>);
mods.agricraft.SeedMutation.add(<witchery:seedssnowbell>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>, <witchery:seedsbelladonna>);
recipes.remove(<witchery:ingredient:153>);
recipes.addShaped(
    <witchery:ingredient:153>, [
        [<witchery:seedsartichoke>, <ore:manaPetalCyan>, <witchery:seedsmandrake>],
        [<ore:manaPetalCyan>, <minecraft:potion>, <ore:manaPetalCyan>],
        [<witchery:seedsbelladonna>, <ore:manaPetalCyan>, <witchery:seedssnowbell>]]);

But that returns this: http://goo.gl/3zwSTW

I believe the issue is that the recipe calls for
Code:
<witchery:seedsartichoke>
but it seed is called
Code:
<witchery:seedWaterArtichoke>
Easy fix will be to modify the line in the recipe to say "seedWaterArtichoke" instead of "seedsartichoke".

Fixed by /minetweaker reload

Last edited: