• No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Some what, could be better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedBullSlurpie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there. Welcome to No Patience. This modpack is a pack built up of most of the mods you all may know from 1.4.7-1.6.4, just built for 1.7.10. Think of this pack as, FTB Unleashed, or Monster, just put together for 1.7.10. I would like you all to try this pack and let me know down below how you all like it, and anything you think needs to be nerfed, imrpvoed, etc. This pack is STILL in beta and still has a few minor bugs. They are being worked out for the next update. To get the pack, go under 3rd party modpacks on FTB, and add a pack. The pack code is "No Patience" without the quotes. Yes, capital N and P also.

Mods that are in No Patience.

~ Armor Status HUD
~Damage Indicators
~ Status Effect HUD
~Pattysmoretools
~Lucky blocks
~Advanced Genetics
~Advanced Machines Atomic Stryker
~Advanced Solar Panels
~Applied Energistics 2
~Unique Artifacts
~Better Storage
~Biblio Craft
~Big Reactors
~Build Craft Stable
~Carpenters Blocks
~Chisel
~CodeChickenCore
~CoFHCore
~Computer Craft
~Custom Collection
~DungeonPack
~EnderIO
~EnderStorage
~Extra Utilities
~Gravisuite
~Hats
~Hatstand
~Ichun Utilites
~Industrial Craft 2
~Infernal Mobs
~Inventory Tweaks
~Iron Chest
~Jabba
~Liteloader
~Magical Crops
~Mantle
~MCA
~Mekanismim
~Mekanisim Generators
~Mekanisim Tools
~MFR
~Modular PowerSuites
~Natura
~NEI
~Numia
~Open Blocks
~Openblocks Lib
~Pam's Harvest Craft
~Pneumatic Craft
~Project-E
~Project Red
~Radixcore
~Rail Craft
~Random Things
~Reliquary
~Rougelike Dungeons
~Ruins
~Simply Jetpacks
~Special Mobs
~SSR_Alpha
~Tinkers Construct
~Thaum Craft
~Thermal Expansion
~Thermal Foundation
~TiC Tooltips
~TMechworks
~Twilight Forest
~Veinminer
~Waila

Those are all the mods in the pack, for now. More will probably be added soon. I will be doing updates every 3-5 days, if there is something urgent that needs to be updated, I will send an update out sooner. Enjoy the pack, and leave feedback below on what you think, and if there is anything that should be added,nerfed, or changed. :)

You all can't download the modpack at the moment until my 3rd party pack person, updates it to the latest version. Please be sure to ALWAYS use the latest version of my pack. When a recommended version is ready, I will tell him what build to use, for now, always use latest. Please post any bugs you find here, with a link to the crashlog pasted into pastebin. Thank you.