[1.7.10] [Hardcore] [HQM] [WIP] Hardcore Survival Island

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody remember's the amazing, yet ever so challenging classic survival island right? Limited resources, the infamous "Iron Man" challenge? That was hard, right?
Think again!
The classic map has been remade for 1.7.10, keeping all of the components of survival island alive, with the additions of hunger overhaul, iguana's tweaks for TC, and HQM to create a true "Iron Man" challenge.

This is currently in alpha, no quests have been added yet, HQM has not been configured to have lives yet, and there will need to be some balancing that occurs, that my friends, is where you come in, I need help writing quests for this. This will be a group effort consisting of at least 4 people to help write quests, and you guys to help find any bugs or balance issues, whether something is too easy or too hard, or just outright doesn't work.

Pack Code: HSISL

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
I now have a man working on the quests, the quest update will be rolled out within 2 weeks, maybe more. When 0.1.5 is released then that is when balance issues are going to arise, and there will need to be balancing fixes

Vina69

Jul 29, 2019
Everybody remember's the amazing, yet ever so challenging classic survival island right? Limited resources, the infamous "Iron Man" challenge? That was hard, right?
Think again!
The classic map has been remade for 1.7.10, keeping all of the components of survival island alive, with the additions of hunger overhaul, iguana's tweaks for TC, and HQM to create a true "Iron Man" challenge.

This is currently in alpha, no quests have been added yet, HQM has not been configured to have lives yet, and there will need to be some balancing that occurs, that my friends, is where you come in, I need help writing quests for this. This will be a group effort consisting of at least 4 people to help write quests, and you guys to help find any bugs or balance issues, whether something is too easy or too hard, or just outright doesn't work.

Pack Code: HSISL
Is the pack disabled?
Because i can't add it...

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
Is the pack disabled?
Because i can't add it...
I have killed the pack, I was not getting the help that I needed to polish everything out, work out balancing and custom crafting, and create the quest line with a story, I may revive the pack if I can get someone or multiple people to help me, but I’d have to fish all of the original files from one of my flash drives