[1.7.10] Expedition - Exploration, Tech, Magic (v1.1.3 - Updated 25 March 2016)

D

denninova

Hey,

I was wondering if there is another link to the server files because your dropbox seems to have "reached the maximum daily traffic" and I wanted to start a server, so it would be nice to know if there's any way to get these files

thx

M

Minecraftmaps.fhp

HI, I know this is an old modpack, but it looks awesome, but when I tried booting it up via the Twitch app, it crashes every time. Can someone explain, or help, please?

J

Joachim Kikkert

I do not have that list, if you click on the crafting table or go to your inventory in addition, I do not have that list. How is that possible?

K

Kewmin

Great mod, enjoying the balance but every time I download from any source, curse, twitch etc., always missing the recipes in the crafting station so have to give in relatively quickly when more I start forgetting the recipes. Ideas?

Thawah2010

Jun 10, 2020
I'm trying to use Twitch Desktop on Mac to install this mod for my nephew, but when it tries to launch, instead of running the game I get a Java error message - I will paste it in below. Can anyone explain what the problem is or suggest what I can try to fix it? Thanks!

Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Ignoring option PermSize; support was removed in 8.0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: class jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader cannot be cast to class java.net.URLClassLoader (jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader and java.net.URLClassLoader are in module java.base of loader 'bootstrap')
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.<init>(Launch.java:34)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)