Open 1.7.0: Infinity evolved Expert 2.1.3 treated sticks alternative recipe gone

Maverik

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So after I updated my server the recipe with wooden ash is go for some reason making it pretty annoying for new players to get forge hammer. I've been searching for exact file with that recipe and tried to use minetweaker recipe maker but it won't allow me for some reason. Can somebody provide a fixed MT file with this recipe in or tell me what file exactly had it?
Thank you.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Maverik

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the problem is I didnt quite find it in IE recipes from previous server versions I downloaded which is why i made this thread in first place if someone can say for certain, I dont feel too good trying to add recipes on random without mtrm.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
My apologies. It was in the 1-IniatialScripts.zs

Code:
# -- Treated Stick
recipes.addShaped(<ImmersiveEngineering:material>, [[<AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>], [<AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>, <ore:stickWood>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>], [<AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicIncenseItem>]]);