Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
So i have a AMD bulldozer 8150
16 gig of reaper ram
nvidia 680
Solid state harddrive and ASUS motherboard

most games play like a dream,

expect mine craft. no idea why, but everything i try to play with anything even with view distance on tiny and fast FPS and fastest setting. Direwolf 20 lags like hell, i have re-installed several times. I have updated my java, graphics and motherboard to latest version. still nothing but lag on basic settings. I have my own server and both server and single player lag so badly it do not want to play. I was playing with Sphax 128 texture pack on 1.5.2 dire wolf 20 without an issue, but suddenly its gone off the deep end. i can't even play lag free with sphax 32bit texture on 1.6.4 .i have tried so many different solutions over last 2 weeks without any fix. I am ready to give up on MC for good as it just not worth 2 weeks of time to try and fix something i did not break? can some help me?

thanks
kitten

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
You did not mention Java arguments. Try these arguments. Ensure that you use the right one as there is a set for the launcher and another for the server. Also ensure that you are using the latest 64bit Java at the moment that is 7u51.

Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

I am not 100% sure how check the java version of my server as it with multiplay and i am not sure how check the version on the server? , i know my java version is (build 1.7.0-b147) but that is full updated according to java update setting, am i missing something here ?

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
If you post a console log it will show you which version of Java on the client you have and which the launcher is preferring, or using. If you only use the website it will only check the 32bit version and not the 64bit version if you have any. If you have a 64bit computer that is the one you want to check. To do this click on the 'Paste my log to pastebin.com' button. This will add a link, pastebin.com/xxxxx, to the bottom of the console that you post here.

For now try the arguments for the launcher. Open the launcher and click on the Options tab. Now click on the Advanced Options button. Copy the code from the spoiler into the text box next to 'Additional Java Parameters:' To do this ensure that you can type in that box then press Control+V This will paste the arguments/code into it. Then close and restart the launcher.

Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

Just tried the Arguments, with 2 gig it seems to play ok, still get lag spikes on default textures, but i cant even use the Soartex texture pack without huge unplayable lag, i am really not sure whats going on. Increased the ram on the java arguments to 15gig and gave java high process priorty and sill the same, i set the game to 15 gig ram as well.

here is my paste bin console http://pastebin.com/wM3yvH1G

still not sure whats happening :(

Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, i have allocated 5g of ram both in Java parms and on feed the beast sliders. I have uninstalled the old Java and installed the new java update 51. Still the same issue, I can't even use the sortex texture without it lagging so badly its unplayable.

http://pastebin.com/XBe3mPcE

this latest console.

any idea's?

Kitten

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys,

I just figured it out, i totally forgot, i had shaders installed, even though i had it turned off in options, it was causing problems i have no idea why but it was basically causing lots of problems even when turned off, soon as i disabled it in mod folder, problem sorted.

My apologizes, i was clearly the shader mod that was causing the problem and now disabled totally from the mod folder. hope this can serve as a lesson to others to make sure you have not got anything extra installed, even if you think its disabled it might still be causing issues.

thanks again
kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.