[1.6.4] Crash Landing - Making Saplings

Akeldama280

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to automate creation of saplings? My MFR shearing leaves doesnt make any so I don't want to run out. I looked into the fluid transposer, and it makes them at such a small rate its crazy -_-

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is the wrong thread but to answer you question. You would have to turn off the shear leaves for a while and you will get a good amount of saplings then make a MFR planter and automate it. You should have more leaves to survive not shearing some for a while atleast until you can get loads of stacks of saplings (trust me you get a lot of it if you have a Tin upgrade on your harvester)

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
i did something that you can use actually requires planter / harvester (shear mode) / itemducts / fluiducts(i think i wrote it wrong) / energy / fluid transposer / some servos (okay thats it) now now put harvester anywhere you want thats where you will put your planter thing anyway so put chest behind that and put itemducts under that chest and connect it to the planter use servo whitelist the sapling only accept sapling so run your itemducts to the fluid transposer use servo again do it only accept sheared leaves (you know you have %5 chance of getting sapling and 1 tree gives too much leaves and you have almost infinite water source, make an output on fluid transposer connect the itemduct to the you bring there and there you go :) (oh you need good amount of energy if you run out and for the fluiducts you have to take them to the tank or something) and for the woods put a barrel (JABBA barrels) connect the itemduct too and put single wood inside (you dont need servos) and flick the lever under the chest so you can open the itemduct and you have almost infinide water source and saplings :p (i hope it helps)