[1.6.4] Book of Knowledge {HQM} {Tech} {Magic}

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
How do I run it? Put all the mods in the mod folder on Minecraft via Forge? or can I run it another way?

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest downloading a pack from the FTB launcher, deleting the config and mods folders, then downloading mine and adding all the folders in the download file. In the file there is more than just mods and config folders; you add all of the folders to the modpack that you downloaded.

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
It doesn't load FtB or Forge at all. I will try it again another way in a bit.

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean? Have you used FTB's Launcher before or do you not know what you're doing (no offense)?

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
I use the FTB launcher all the time, and I've made my own modpacks before as well with just forge. I'm saying that I'm gonna try running it outside of FTB and see if it works.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I use the FTB launcher all the time, and I've made my own modpacks before as well with just forge. I'm saying that I'm gonna try running it outside of FTB and see if it works.

Aw! Ok, try what you want ;).

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
If you want some help making sure everything is done for the pack to be added to the FTB launcher let me know? I can help you double check everything before you submit it.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
If you want some help making sure everything is done for the pack to be added to the FTB launcher let me know? I can help you double check everything before you submit it.

Ya, sure thnx ;) for volunteering. I'll be sure to do so, as long as you tell me how you liked my modpack, ofc. :)

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is doing my head in if it aint hard enoug with GT in it you decided to throw in Iguana Tweaks for shits and giggles you evil person

Only thing frustrating me is that you cant turn blocks of metals, lapis and redstone into ingots and single pieces of redstone etc

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
This pack is doing my head in if it aint hard enoug with GT in it you decided to throw in Iguana Tweaks for shits and giggles you evil person

Only thing frustrating me is that you cant turn blocks of metals, lapis and redstone into ingots and single pieces of redstone etc

That pack doesn't do that. It doesn't have GT or Iguana Tweaks.