[1.4.6] Steve's MindCrack Server [MindCrack][2GB RAM][20 Slots][Public]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
First of all, this guy griefed me
Secondly, can I get a some propolis since it's RIDICULOUS how hard it is to get

propolis is EASY to get u just get a jungle bee for silky comb centafuge it for silky propolis then centafuge that for propolis (5%) or put honny in a sqeezer for propolis (5%) or breed and hive bee with a nother kind of hive bee to get common then breed the common with common till its a pure bred then bread it with a hive bee to get cultavated get pure common and pure cultavated and bread them to geather and u may get diligent bee and bingo propolis :) simples only takes 5min if u use soul frames

Insanity

Jul 29, 2019
propolis is EASY to get u just get a jungle bee for silky comb centafuge it for silky propolis then centafuge that for propolis (5%) or put honny in a sqeezer for propolis (5%) or breed and hive bee with a nother kind of hive bee to get common then breed the common with common till its a pure bred then bread it with a hive bee to get cultavated get pure common and pure cultavated and bread them to geather and u may get diligent bee and bingo propolis :) simples only takes 5min if u use soul frames
So simple...

UnknownDucky

Jul 29, 2019
Hello. I have been playing on your server for 2 weeks not. I want to say yesterday (February 12 or possibly the 11) i was greifed. I took a screen shot of what they left me. They also put my base under lava, but i cleaned that up so i could get to the note. I upload the note to imgur and will provide a link (i took the screen shot today, February 13, when they started to annoy and bully me a little). My minecraft username is UnknownDucky and me and my buddy xxzindxx have been on this server for a while. We love this server, but we do not like this people. pielover92 and bob were the victims of the greif that took place in my base. Riley and Steal are witnesses of the sign/note. They tried to convince me into taking diamonds so i would not tell, but i do not like greifers. Thank you for your time.
~Ducky

http://imgur.com/RmxcIMw