Open 1.4.1: Unplayable lag after update to recommended version 1.5.1 I think

CasualKiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
After updating to the recommended version I think 1.5.1 I have excessive lag to an unplayable degree, I can not even move.

I have had no issues up until now with lag as I have a reasonable computer and can run most modpacks as well as the Sphax texture pack. I left running until the mystcraft thingy had completed and things did not improve.

I have been playing earlier versions for ages with no issues.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Did you restart after mystcraft was complete?
Can you post a log to pastebin and give us the link?
What java version are you using together with amount of ram allocated and jvm arguments?

CasualKiwi

Jul 29, 2019
lenscas, apologies I was at work when posting this I will add more info when I get home again. No I did not restart after Mystcraft completed. How would I go about creating a log to post as I have only ever posted crash logs and it has not crashed? I will check the Ram allocated but I think approx 2-3GB and has been running fine with that in previous versions. Will update with java specs tonight.

CasualKiwi

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies for wasting anyone's time after relogging once mystcraft has finished profiling everything settled down. There is still some largish fps fluctuations but it is more than playable.

Thank you.