1.3.0: Collusus from Factorization Glitch

LANMind

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
NOTE: the version listed above is not correct - the correct version is 1.5, but the web form has not been updated to allow that as a selection.

I can break the initial fractured block, but once the collosus starts to move the rest are unmineable. Most of the time when you look at the collosus, some or all of the multiblock goes invisible. The blocks cannot be mined, and you can't do things like plant a water source block anywhere on the structure. If you get to close, like on it to mine, you get glitchy, like when you're stuck in a block.

See also this thread, which is likely the same bug: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...olossus-after-breaking-the-first-block.94890/

The reply states that this is the wrong modpack, but that is erroneous. The modpack in question is definitely DireWolf20 1.7, and the pack version is 1.5. As of now, this is the recommended version.

Mod & Version:
Factorization 1.7.10-0.8.88.8.8888g

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes.

Known Fix:

PHiAX

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same thing happen (latest 1.7.0 version), updated manually to Factorization-1.7.10-0.8.97, seems to be working now. I hope the modpack version will get fixed.

Breaking the first block did trigger these 5 lines in chat tho (so maybe the bug is a combination with chisel?):
Code:
[15:04:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Thank you for half a million downloads! - The Chisel Team
[15:04:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Thank you for half a million downloads! - The Chisel Team