1.3.0: 1.4.1 Block Breaking lag

Dannyaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When I am mining in my world breaking a block is like breaking a block on a very high ping server(2-3 seconds). I'm playing on single player, and /cofh tps and /tps both say 20 tps, and everything else works fine. Mobs also move very slowly. It seems like I have low tps, but I don't.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes. When I made a new world it also happened, but the blocks actually broke after 0-1 seconds.

Known Fix:
None

Dannyaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
It isn't profiling. On the new world I made it probably was, but on my old world it shouldn't be. It could be AE, because I have a pretty large system and a bunch of subnets.
By stats I'm guessing you meant my computer. I have an Intel® Core™ i5-4210H Processor (Dual-Core, 3MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz w/ Turbo Boost) processor, a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 965M with 2GB GDDR5 video card, and 8 gigabytes of ram, 4 dedicated to minecraft. I have windows 8.1. If you want more information, my laptop is the Alienware 15, all the cheapest options.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, kk. Seems fine to me. Have you tried the various methods of tracking lag issues, like Optifine and such?

Dannyaaaa

Jul 29, 2019
I did not, but I did find a big chunkloader in the nether that was causing a lot of mob lag. It also helped with the block lag. For some reason while I'm exploring and getting 2-10 tps, the mob lag is completely gone. The block lag is also better than at 20 tps.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, is it Opis? 'Fraid I've never needed lag tracking for a solution myself, so I'm not very knowledgeable about it. XD

Kurama

Jul 29, 2019
But sometimes the lag issue, is a mob..
And OPIS is easy to kill amount of entities by clicking <3
And a better map interface, with more modes, than Journey. [ No lag from it at all ]