1.2.1: Twilight Forest + Metallurgy 4

Hunter Crossul

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I added Metallurgy 4, Metallurgy Core, and Extra TiC to the Direwolf20 modpack. I have mined about 5,000 blocks in one direction in the Twilight Forest, and thus far haven't found any Adamantine or Atlarus. I did enter the Twilight Forest after I added these two mods, so I can't see it being a generation problem. I understand I could find these ores in the Overworld, but I have heard from others that these are more easily found in the Twilight Forest. Any suggestions?

Edit: It should also be noted I have only killed the Naga, perhaps the lack of completion is causing this to happen?

Mod & Version:
Metallurgy 4 1.7.10

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Unless some weird cross-compatibility stuff is happening, the TF bosses you beat shouldn't be affecting ore gen.
Try something please? In a creative world, set up a Orechid from Botania (with a method for magnetizing and storing items), and a Mining Laser + Prechargers from Minefactory, with some kind of power gen running to the chargers.
These both spawn ores as items for mana/power. Basically leave them running for a while and see if you get anything.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Double check the COFH configs. Usually I spawn the Fantasy ores in Twilight Forest, so I try to turn off COFH for the mod in general and set it in the Metallurgy configs specifically for that purpose. (Gives me a reason to go mine there.)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
I think fantasy ores default to spirit world (witchery), so yes I'd check the configs