1.2.1: Fatal Error when opening Inventory / browsing NEI on Server

Arkaine

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
This happened all of a sudden after like 2 hours of playing with my cohabiter.

We're using the Direwolf20 1.7 1.2.1 Server with some upgrades:
-Installed the mods GravityGun, PortalGun
-Updated IC2 Experimental due to some crash issues (don't know why)
-Updated Forge Version to 10.13.3.1400 (needed for EE3)
-Updated Equivalent Exchange to v.0.3.495 (because the standart dw20 version is completely useless)
-disabled EnderIO, Aroma1997Core and Aroma Backup since they caused tremendous lag
-disabled witchery since both of us find it useless

So now to the bug:
Out of a sudden, when I opened my inventory, I got the message "Connection lost - A fatal error has occured, this connection is terminated" and I'm kicked from the server.

After this I tried killing myself and opening my inventory with no items inside, but the game still crashes, so I supposed it's some block in NEI, that is causing trouble.

Mod & Version:
EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://pastebin.com/jA9AYxMZ

Can it be repeated:
After messing around with some mods, trying to read the crash file, etc. I found out, I can repeat the crash:

As soon as I open NEI and arrive at a page with some EnderStorage items, the crash occurs. I found out it must be EnderStorage, because when I disabled this mod, I could browse through all the pages without having a crash.

Still I'd like to find a solution to this problem, since I would prefer not having to disable the mod on all computers on our server, as well as the server itself.

//EDIT: I now made a test run disabling EnderStorage on the server and on my FTB. The crash stopped and I saw, that in my NEI-Search bar the last thing I searched was something with Ender (wanted to look if there's still a EE3 Ender Pearl Recipe).
This undermines, that it definitely was EnderStorage causing the crash.

Known Fix:
Up until now only disabling EnderStorage :/

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hok, I think I know what happened, but to be sure, what fluids do the mods you added have that aren't in the pack originally?