Open 1.2.0: Can't switch mode on items in IC2

Mizgo

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Hello,

The WIKI's for IC2 show that you should be able to switch the mode on things like the jetpack, electric wrench, etc.

Stock keybindings has this set to 'm' but I did find that 'm' has several duplicates.

I removed the duplicate bindings so that 'mode' was the only thing on 'm', still not able to set the mode. I also tried to change the binding to 'v' (which didn't have any duplicate problems) and it still doesn't work.

Anyone else having problems with this, or has anyone figured out a way to make this work? I miss my lossless mode on my electric wrench and my hover mode on my jetpack :D

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes

Known Fix:

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure wrench is in your hand when pressing and you are flying/jetpack is active... Otherwise hold your key down and right click to change mode? Fuzzy on the exact process and not by MC atm.

xBlizzDevious

Jul 29, 2019

I'm pretty sure the issue here is conflicting key bindings. Many, many controls are not set up in a way in which they'll work by default in FTB. I'm pretty sure that one has been an issue since I started using FTB back who knows when.

Mizgo

Jul 29, 2019
I figured it out, not sure why this is, but you need to hold Shift and then 'v' (current binding)....