Whitelist Server [1.1.2]-DJ Craft- [Whitelist][15 slots][Disabled Greg-Tech and MystCarft]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DJ Flora

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my friend and I just bought a small FTB Ultimate server from hostlegend.com and we are looking for a few players to come and join the server. We don't want the server to get to big yet so thats why we are only accepting a few players. As you can see from the header, we are running FTB Ultimate Ver.1.1.2. We are going to be playing a lot because it is summer and we have nothing else to do. Please fill out the whitelist application and I'll let you know if your accepted.

Server IP: 198.46.140.166:25566 (please note, the port is 25566 not 25565)

Application Template:

IGN (In Game Name):

Age (Optional):

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? :

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit/ftb? What types of things do you like to do?):

Tell me a bit about yourself?:

stentninja

Jul 29, 2019
Stentninja IGN
Age 17
A server that won't go down or reset or close down
I can bring knowledge of ic2 build craft and applied egoistics ( note my spelling is a little bad but nothing else)
I like to automate stuff and using power and machines rather than creativity that why I partner really well with others.
Me I'm good at power stuff and moving thing to other areas automaticly

Kulthuzad

Jul 29, 2019
Kulthuzad
My last server shut down and am looking for a new home.
I have being since beta 1.4 something and transitioned to ftb a few months back.
I tend to build massive monuments. I believe in go big or go home.

Andrew_328

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Avation101
Why am I looking to join this server? Well I want to play on a community that has nice people and just to chill out and survive.
I can bring a redstoner who likes building nice things and is quite nice. I can also do a lot of modded playing so ill help people out.
My play style is building nice things that are efficient and useful while looking good. I don't care about swearing but don't do it myself and I've been playing ftb for about a year now, minecraft for 2 years and games for 10 years.
About me: I am a nice guy who likes gaming and is a bit of a nerd. I like rocket science and aerospace.

LaxXpower

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): LaxXpower

Age (Optional): 16

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : I'm looking to join the server because I want be able to play ftb with other people and do awesome things. What I can bring to the server is a good attitude, decent build, and a small knowledge base of the mods.

Tell me about your play style? Iv been playing minecraft since 1.4.2 and iv been playing ftb for about 6 months. I really like to do everything; I like exploring, building, mining, and anything else you do in minecraft lol.

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I'm a junior in high school and I am addicted to gaming, sports, and guitar. I absolutely love minecraft and I want to be able to play with a group of people and just simply have fun.

rusty123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Stockomoss

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : the reason I wont to join the server is that I hate playing games alone. I can bring a descent knowledge of how a lot of the teck mods work.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit/ftb? What types of things do you like to do?): I have been play FTB for a very long time(I have no idea). I like to use all the mods to make my base as auto as possible.

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I am in high school love game. play every chance I get.

Zippy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ZipunZip
Age (Optional): 16
Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : i am tierd of playing on my world now... its getting to boring and i want to make youtube vids about me playing on server. i can alot about the mods. i am friendly and do not grief
Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit/ftb? What types of things do you like to do?): been playing minecraft for 6 years on and off with mods, and i love to make automated things.
Tell me a bit about yourself?: i play almost everyday very active, i am on high school, lot of spare time

Firestorm236

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (In Game Name): Firestorm236

Age (Optional): I am currently 14 close to 15.

Why are you looking to join the server? What can you bring to the server? : I have been bored with vanilla Minecraft and would like to play FTB with a small group of people as I don't enjoy very big servers with lots of people.

Tell me about your play style? (i.e: How long have you been playing minecraft/tekkit/ftb? What types of things do you like to do?): I have been playing vanilla since 1.6 beta and FTB/ Tekkit for about a year now. I enjoy the technical side of the game, making automated things and such.

Tell me a bit about yourself?: I am in high school and play most of my free time.