Open 1.1.0: Thaumometer scan Reinforced obsidian crash

drave

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When holding the thaumometer, looking at reinforced obsidian when close by crashes to desktop.

On re-join also an instant crash (still looking at the obsidian ofcourse)

Mod & Version:
Thaumcraft 4.3.2.5 and EnderIO 2.3.0.424_beta

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/733883bf

Can it be repeated:
Yes, place reinforced obsidian from enderio, look at it through a thaumometer

Known Fix:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Exact thing happened to me yesterday night (might even be same server "junaid").

The fix was remove the obsidian, but if you look through it again, you will crash.

T

Trombepis

I managed to get out of the world breaking crash loop by downgrading to the previous FTB version and looking away from the obsidian, then upgrading to the latest version. I've also gotten a crash trying to scroll click the reinforced obsidian in creative mode. The problem seems to be with Ender IO, not with Thaumcraft.

T

Trombepis

I just noticed this is a Skyblock thread. I'm playing on normal Infinity Evolved, so hotfixes will have to be pushed to both modpacks

T

Thrasher1237

This also happens if you are holding a lexica botanica just an FYI. I was scrolling through my hotbar and when I got to the lexica it crashed my game while looking at re-enforced obsidian.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Probably cause they both pop up a screen thing (the question mark thing when holding lexica)

V

vodamark

Hi guys. Just to inform you that even though the mod pack isn't updated yet, this bug has been fixed in the mod which caused it (EnderCore). Just download a newer version of the mod and replace it. I replaced version 0.2.0.32 with version 0.2.0.36 and it stopped crashing, without any tinkering with removing blocks or items from the inventory.