1.0.3: Ender IO Item Conduits not taking filters

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Not sure if this is a bug or not but the item conduits from ender io will not accept filters of any kind from the mod. Help?

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Craft the conduits and try to put a filter in?

Known Fix:
???

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean you can't click them in from your hotbar; or that you've gone into the menu of the conduit and attempted to move them into the slot, and it won't accept it?

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
Ive gone into the menu and the conduit will not accept the filter and clicking from the hotbar will not work either.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Ive gone into the menu and the conduit will not accept the filter and clicking from the hotbar will not work either.
Do you have a texture pack? I've seen an issue where a texture pack caused the filter slot to be in a different position on the GUI to where the filters were put in.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
i am using the faithful 32x texture pack. i will see if disabling that helps. also of note is that there is a row of five empty "slots" for a filter to go in.

Edit: apparently the texture pack does cause problems with certain menus. you wouldnt think so though.

Last edited:

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
i am using the faithful 32x texture pack. i will see if disabling that helps. also of note is that there is a row of five empty "slots" for a filter to go in.

Edit: apparently the texture pack does cause problems with certain menus. you wouldnt think so though.
Uhh I think you already have the filter in place in this case.
Can you put items in the 5 row slot?

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
with the texture pack enabled the row of five slots was what showed up with out putting a filter in. so the tex pack really screwed things up.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Are you in bat morph? I mean there could be a bug where EnderIO thinks you are slightly too far away from the conduit than is needed to interact with its UI.