1.0.3: Ender Chest and Tesseract not sending outside of player space even with chunkloader

Bryant

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I'm probably just using it wrong, but I cannot seem to get anything to transfer outside of loaded player distance even from active quarry or perimeter of chunkloader. Anyone else or possible solution would be appreciated.

The energy part of tesseract is working fine. The items is the problem. Just not sending. Tried direct connection to quarry, buildcraft pipes and extra utilities conduits.

Mod & Version:
Direwolf20 1.7.10 ver 1.03 (added servertools for backups)

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

_King_In_Yellow_

Jul 29, 2019
I have similar experiences.
My tesseracts seem to be 'losing focus'.
Let me explain the two situations first to give context.
The first tesseract setup has an overworld quarry item conduited to a chest as a temp store that is then piped into the 'set to send items & recieve energy only on freq 101' tesseract with what was meant to be a pairing with a 'set to recieve items, send/recieve power on freq 101' tesseract in anouther world.
This second Tesseract was attached directly to an Applied Energistics storage system correctly though the name of the input bus block escapes me for the moment (updating so i can't check the world); it also had a direct feed to my half billion RF vibrant capacitor bank through the Ender IO second tier energy conduits.
Now this worked for a time but then i noticed the Reinforced energy cell i had siting on the cable attaching the first tesseract to the quarry had run out; something it shouldn't do with 5000rf/t coming in.
I checked the tesseract and i could not get it functional again... I took it to the second tesseracts world and it would emit power, but it wouldn't accept items (seemingly they would simply vanish upon entering the tesseract.
So in the same world it seemed the tesseract would sort of work. I lava'd it and cheated myself in a new one and it was functional in the same world but as my chunkloaded quarry was seemingly STILL not working whenever my character was anywhere but the overworld with the quarry i abandoned the idea and stuck on anouther diamond chest and resorted to RF ferrying by cells.

Tesseracts are meant to cross dimension things, but i went okay fine i'll deal with that so in my aroma mining world i went to great lengths to set up an ender quarry and all was working fine, had 20mil mb of fuel so i made a bedrockium barrel and after figuring out how costly it was to do that, well i made 26 igneous extruders with enderIO reservior by fluiduct under with item ducting around outputting mass loads of cobble through to a crafter that made compressed, then item duct with basic servo pushing compressed to anouther for double compressed all the way to quadruple compressed then item duct & basic servo set to push (without redstone signal of course) into a tesseract set to 'send items only on freq 101' in order for it to send it into my ME system. and it worked all of last night making me enough to create 1.5 sextuple compressed that i took out of my Applied energistics ME system before placing back as like 16 quintuple compressed cobble.
I just came back home from work an hour ago to check on my automated coal to diamond molecular transformer setup and decided to check how much quadruple compressed cobblestone i had made per essentially stack of diamonds (to check if an 8 hour shift allowed me to create a whole bedrockium barrel or with cobble to spare).... NADA... not a single piece of quadruple compressed cobble.
i took my quintuple out, uncompressed it for some quadruple... ME accepted it directly fine... i went downstairs and fed it to the output of my crafter and it got pushed into the tesseract just fine so i checked my ME storage.... NADA.
The cobblestone i sent dissapeared entirely.
I dug up flooring to see if it got spat out anywhere, went back to make sure it didn't get kicked out at my overworld quarry (that no longer had a tesseract), i no longer had the ender quarry attached so there was no outlet there.
I checked my settings on my tesseracts and they were the same as they should of ever been with the openblocks popup top middle of the screen curiously reporting set to freq 0 though the tesseracts all said internally the correct frequency.
I put in some quadruple into the ME storage thinking maybe it's just an entrance bug and there may need to be some in there then went back downstairs and tried again.
Nope item still getting lost by tesseract.
SPECIFICALLY ITEMS; rf doesn't seem to be getting lost because the things i am running directly off it doesn't loose power; and i don't think it's the ducts because they connect alright and items aren't being spilled so the block IS receiving it.
It seems like the tesseract is losing where it's spose to be sending it and goes meh i don't need no confirmation item sent :p

I am using direwolf 20 1.7.10 version 1.2.0 with whatever aroma added mod file that isn't included in the basic Aroma core for some reason in order to allow access to it's mining world; also RF Tools, but i seriously doubt that's an issue due to once an item is in the duct it's then only about the duct the item and the tesseract connections.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So wait, is the eventual destination of all these items an ME network? I may have missed something, in which case I apologize, but it sounds like the other common theme besides the tesseracts is the ME system.
Just a hunch, and to make sure all bases are covered, have you tried a chest and some sort of conduit between the receiving tesseract and the import bus?