1.0.3: Chunk Issue and forge

The_Okada

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When i morphed into a bat, the game crashed is now crashes before I can do anything.
A weird chunk area issue along with forge thinking I am playing on a server.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/4419b9ad

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

*edit: Changed the title along with the actually issue.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Something went wrong with one of the chunks. Likely not Morphs' fault, but odd that it was triggered by it. Use MCEdit and see if there are any corrupted chunks?

The_Okada

Jul 29, 2019
So I am fairly new to this program when I run it the cmd window say it is getting an error reading the chunk at (-128, 286). Other than that when I look at the world everything looks fine.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Huh. Try to find that chunk, is it black?

Also, this appears to have something to do with Forge itself.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure to be honest. I can't find anything to tell me in non-programming speak what the error actually is. All I know is that something about a chunk went out of bounds on a table. But, since this seems to have been triggered by Morph, maybe try moving your avatar's current position to spawn, in case you're stuck in a block or something?

The_Okada

Jul 29, 2019
So just moving the avatar fixed the issues when i went back to that chunk area I crashed again. So ultimately I will move my base since that chunk area is within the build area I was working in. Not sure if that will solve the problem but it's a shot. Thanks for the help.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Huh, still sounds like a corrupted chunk, but the log isn't supporting that idea. Weird.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, server? Oh god, this could be anything now. Does your server have anything not shipped with the pack originally?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
It's certainly indicating such...
I officially have no idea why Forge is throwing such a fit. This is the weirdest thing.

The_Okada

Jul 29, 2019
That is interesting. Well I am moving my base from those chunk areas and other than that everything seems to be going smoothly.

Juba Akbalox

Jul 29, 2019
well, I've seen some strange behavior when loading my worlds, it goes from SP world selection screen to the minecraft realms screen wich says it is looking for a server, and sometimes it goes to that screen when I disconnect, or qhen some crash happens, weird...

The_Okada

Jul 29, 2019
Lately, that has been happening as well. Go to the SP selection, then looks for Realms, then goes into the world.