Open 1.0.3: Can't Look up item's for steve's factory

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Is this with an existing world from a previous version or with a new one?

I managed to reproduce this with a test world that I created on version 1.1.0 and upgraded tp 1.2.0
if the world is created in 1.2.0, the issue does not occur.

The inventory manager is tryng to index the descriptions of all the items in the world and one item has a null description and makes it crash.
It might be one of the removed items when the world is upgraded...

Looking at the world update log, the only items that changed were the remove of the dooglamoo junior archaeology items and the invar items that changed internal id's but seem to be mapped with succes.

omegatopia

Jul 29, 2019
It was on an existing world, so does that mean my only option is to make a new world? Is so it sucks but I guess I'll have to deal with it cause I want thermal dynamics

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Or wait a couple of days since this version might have other bugs. As far as I know, 1.2.1 is already on the cooker.

Krutontar

Jul 29, 2019
That just bit me too. Re-adding the archeology mod didn't fix it nor did installing 1.1. I also had to restore last night's backup that I made before the upgrade.

nethrez1m

Jul 29, 2019
Expriencing the same. Tried to downgrade SFM to a92 from a93 but it doesn't fix the crashes. Also, where can one download the newer SFM? Vswe's wiki seems to be "expired".
My world is updated from 1.0.2 to 1.2.0. There aren't that crash in the worlds created in 1.2.0. I guess, there's something like item id or somewhat left in a world-save that crashes SFM when it tries to make a list to search items in.

http://support.feed-the-beast.com/t/ftb-infinity-ctd-steves-factory-manager-issue/11087/2

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I would guess its the archeology mod removed in 1.2.0 that left something behind in the world.
The crash is related to trying to get the description of an item that doesn't have a description....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

nethrez1m

Jul 29, 2019
I would guess its the archeology mod removed in 1.2.0 that left something behind in the world.
The crash is related to trying to get the description of an item that doesn't have a description....

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk
I have tried to search anything related like "dooglamoo", "archaeology", etc what that mod registers by GameRegistry in my save FML item data with NBT Explorer, but I didn't find anything suspicious. What else can we do here, i don't wanna lose my save.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
The easiest way to find would be for the SFM dev to debug it and find why is it crashing....

This is the main reason why I havent moved to 1.2.0 yet.....