1.0.2: Second update missing blocks

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
So I updated to 1.0.2 a couple days ago. Yesterday and today the launcher wanted me to update to it AGAIN for some reason, and I just now tried saying yes to see what would happen.

Loading MC went fine, but attempting to load my world gave me these missing blocks, that would disappear if I continued:

AOBD; Crushed purified mithril, crushed mithril, dust tiny mithril
ThermEx; Air Signal, air barrier, air light, (then all three again)
Ender IO; itemSpawnEggEnderIO

Portion of the log that seems relevant;

[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: aobd:crushedPurifiedMithril, id 5819
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: aobd:crushedMithril, id 5812
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: aobd:dustTinyMithril, id 5827
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: ThermalExpansion:AirSignal, id 1702
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: ThermalExpansion:AirBarrier, id 1704
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: ThermalExpansion:AirLight, id 1703
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: ThermalExpansion:AirBarrier, id 1704
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: ThermalExpansion:AirSignal, id 1702
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: ThermalExpansion:AirLight, id 1703
[09:52:42] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: EnderIO:itemSpawnEggEnderIO, id 5053

Other things that came up in red text;

[09:52:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod NEIPlugins which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[09:52:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod MapWriter which appears to be missing, things may not work well
[09:52:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod Opis which appears to be missing, things may not work well

[09:52:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams which appears to be missing, things may not work well

[09:52:41] [Server thread/ERROR] [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod FastCraft which appears to be missing, things may not work well

Edit; As I loaded in I noticed that a Divining sigil in my inventory was changed out with a blood orb, which I previously couldn't find in NEI. I think I'll downgrade back to 1.0.1 for a bit till things get more sorted out. XD
Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Last edited: