1.0.2: Power Fist causing game to crash

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TigerSven

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
This bug affects MachineMuse's Power Armor mod.
When playing single player, crafting the Power Armor Tinker Table and the Power Fist work properly. When adding _any_ items to the power fist, for example the HV Capacitor and the Lux Capacitor, the game immediately crashed out with a "shutting down internal server" error, followed by the multi-player screen "searching for games on your local network..."
When the world is immediately re-entered without re-booting the game, the items have been added to the fist and they work properly.
This happens for every item added. This bug is repeateable.

Mod & Version:
Direwolf20 1.7.10 version 1.02

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, this bug can be repeated every time, even following a re-boot of the game, _and_ a re-start of the PC. This bug occurs for every instance when trying to add items to the Power Fist in single player mode. Have not tried multi-player as of this post.

Known Fix:
No idea how to fix this bug ;)

Reactions: DeathOfTime

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
No worries. The more people complain, the more likely it'll get enough attention to be fixed soon.
Not to say you should bug the developers and pack curators though, they prob have enough to do as is. XD

Korynkai

Jul 29, 2019
I'm the current maintainer in MachineMuse's absence. I'm aware of this bug and it's been fixed in an internal build that I should be releasing as soon as some other code is finished in it (the model rendering code is currently being rewritten for SmartMoving, which must be finished before pushing the upcoming release)
Also sounds should be fixed (and directional) in this upcoming release if anybody noticed any lack of sounds...

Reactions: DeathOfTime