1.0.2: Enderlilys farming with mfr not working

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
I read on the changelogs of extra utilities that planting and harvesting enderlilys is possible with mfr now. So i decided to make a little farm yet they arent being planted. Is there a mod in the pack that is disabling or interfering with this mechanic? and if so wich one :)

Mod & Version:
extrautilities-1.1.0k - MineFactoryReloaded-[1.7.10]2.8.0RC4-676

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
yup tried server and singleplayer worlds

Known Fix:
none

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you manually plant them, out of curiosity? I seem to remember Magic Crops having similar issues during 1.6, and they also had odd effects when being used by MFR.

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
What happens if you manually plant them, out of curiosity? I seem to remember Magic Crops having similar issues during 1.6, and they also had odd effects when being used by MFR.
I can plant them just fine and they grow. The planter and harvester just arent compatible it seems, tough they should be

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
The MFR machines still don't work with Ender lillies for some reason. The Ender IO farming station works fine with them though. It just needs tools to harvest and plant. Not sure if it really needs the tools for ender lillies since they don't till the earth... really should test that...