1.0.1: Cant Craft Buildcraft Basic-(or any)Gates, thats used in the kinetic compressor recipe

Ebrethil

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
When i try to craft a kinetic compressor (pneumatic craft), NEI tells me I need 2 basic gates (BuildCraft) as parts of the recipe. But NEI isnt able to tell me how ANY gate of Buildcraft is crafted and the normal recipe, using the assembling table and the lasers (redstone->redstonechipset->basic gate) doesn't work. (I tried a few other gates aswell with the same result). I searched in the internet, but found nothing than the normal old school crafting recipe of BC.

Mod & Version:
Buildcraft-6.1.5n

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Sen-Mithrarin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, seems like some of the nerfed recipes used when some other mods are installed (as BC isn't a requirement for PC).
As for the gates : BC changed gates a lot and also how they get crafted. There is a mod called NEI-Plugins I think wich shows such recipes, but something isn't yet compatible as in the past.
Visit BC-main-site for informations how to craft gates.

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
Go In and disable inpure core. It's an nei culling tool that removed all the facades covers etc. See if it's gotten overzealous with what it culled

Never mind. I see what you mean. There is an unofficial port of nei plugins that will show the recipes in game.

Mercofil

Jul 29, 2019
Red pipe wire with redstone chipset in assembly table = basic gate.
pipe wire = redstone + iron ingot + red dye in assembly table.
worked for me, hope this helps

Nailbunny

Jul 29, 2019
I had a lot of trouble crafting gates until I found out that the recipes changed from DW20 1.6 to DW20 1.7. There are additional components you need to include in the assembly table to craft them.

This wiki has the current recipes: http://www.mod-buildcraft.com/wiki/doku.php?id=recipes

For example, a gate is no longer just a redstone chipset, but instead a redstone chipset AND a red pipe wire.