1.0.1: Botanurgist's inkwell doesn't work with thaumcraft

tr576

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
1. Having in my inventory Botanurgist's inkwell and a stack of paper, i try to get research notes from Thaumonomicon. It says "You need scribling tools and paper...".
2. I can put Botanurgist's inkwell in the research table but it also gives the message "You have run out of ink!".

Mod & Version:
Botania r1.2-131 / Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.1.4

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes. In every world (survival and creative) it is repeated.

Known Fix:

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Ok, just checking. That's a derp I would make. Let me try when I get on later. See if it does/doesn't work for me.

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
Botanurgist's inkwell is working fine for me here (1.0.1). I did notice that you need to throw your scribing tools into the mana pool twice - once to convert them into the inkwell, and again to actually charge the inkwell up. I suspect the inkwell won't charge from a mana tablet in your inventory, only from a mana pool.

Mannol

Jul 29, 2019
I am running into this bug as well. Throwing in my botanurgist's Inkwell back into the manapool does nothing, so I assume it's full, but no luck scribling it will not work in the table or in my inventory through the thaumonomicon.

itanshi

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah make sure the mana pool is in the right setting. I've had no problems using it in 1.0.1