1.0.1: 1.0.1 java 8-25 crash

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I recently installed java 8 and have not had any issues with it crashing as of yet. Try removing all java versions then reboot. Now install java 8 and reboot again.

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
I recently installed java 8 and have not had any issues with it crashing as of yet. Try removing all java versions then reboot. Now install java 8 and reboot again.

That's (IMO) the only safe way to install Java, but repeating the procedure did not correct the issue.

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
Is it after a good portion of time or shortly after world load? I can't load your crash log due to being on mobile and at work. But personally the only crashes I've had were due to nei buggieness with extra trees and bees. And due to the max permgen size argument being unsupported in Java 8

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Had the same issue with java 7-65 after a couple of days and also with java 8 now. Mainly happens after a while of playing , no clue how to avoid it other then maybe restarting the game from time to time :/

DaemosDaen

Jul 29, 2019
It happens to me after a good length of time. maybe I should use it as a gague of when I should step away for a bit? lol.