1.0.0: Solar Panels V1.0.0

Sketchyy2204

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Just generated a test world, i usually make some items and put the recipe in the chest next to the item, I noticed that solar panels from IC2 were disabled, but Advanced Solar Panels needs the IC2 solar panel to make the first tier solar panel. Probably a simple fix so this is more of an FYI

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:
CONFIGS - maybe...

Reactions: DeathOfTime

highlandpiper10

Jul 29, 2019
i found the entry's in the gregtech config for ic2 solar panel recipe and the gregtech recipe,
it seems that the gregtech version is enabled but the recipe it's self is missing from the mod.
it's possible to enable the ic2 recipe but you loos the difficulty of gregtech

ax1m

Jul 29, 2019
I can't believe this hasn't been fixed by now. It's such a simple fix too, I did it myself with Minetweaker, I just changed the recipe for the Advanced Solar Panel to require a GT Panel instead of an IC2 one.

If you too have run into this problem and want to fix it, here's my code, feel free to use it.
Code:
recipes.remove(<AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel>);
recipes.addShaped(<AdvancedSolarPanel:BlockAdvSolarPanel>, [[<AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>, <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>, <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:5>], [<ore:plateAlloyAdvanced>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32750>, <ore:plateAlloyAdvanced>], [<ore:circuitAdvanced>, <AdvancedSolarPanel:asp_crafting_items:8>, <ore:circuitAdvanced>]]);

To install this fix, navigate to to [Your FTB folder]/FTBResurrection/minecraft/scripts, open FTB_Resurrection.zs in Notepad (or any text editor), add these two lines to the bottom of the file, then save and close.

Reactions: MarcNemesis

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
This is intended. To make the first tier you must use an assembler with the GT panel and a LV machine casing iirc.