Closed 1.0.0: Rapier dealing next to no damage to Goalby.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
The rapier is doing basically no damage to goalby, only every few hits will actually damage them and when it does it's only 1 damage. There appears to be no correlation between the damage of the rapier and how frequently it does damage or how much, a wooden and a skeletal rapier both exhibit the same thing. It is not an issue with damaging goalby's as a whole as well as a wooden sword will deal damage as normal.

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, attack a goalby with a rapier.

Known Fix:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This happens with any tinkers weapon, and as far as I could tell, only with goalbys. Something about their weakness debuff entirely negates any tinkers weapons.

Reactions: Retec

Lawnchair

Jul 29, 2019
This happens with any tinkers weapon, and as far as I could tell, only with goalbys. Something about their weakness debuff entirely negates any tinkers weapons.
Are they supposed to have a Weakness Aura and not Weakness on Hit as the wiki says?

Retec

Jul 29, 2019

Maybe this should be stated somewhere more prominent if it is not going to be fixed soon, since tinker's weapons will be what most people use to start, and the goalby is listed on the AoA wiki as one of the first mobs to go after to increase your hunter level. Sure confused me.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
As a matter of policy I'm not going to ask xolova to add special compatibility for tinkers construct. We'll try to add a message in the book.

Reactions: Retec