Open 1.0.0: 1.6.1 RFTools Crash

HighSpy

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
Using the RFTools Modular Storage I had a remote module linked to a tier 3 module with all of my dimlets saved. Everything was working fine one day and the next everytime I tried to open the Modular Storage machine my client would crash.

I removed the tier 3 module from the remote storage machine and then was able to access the modular storage machine and remove the remote module from it.

Thinking that the remote storage was the problem to begin with I replaced the remote module in the Modular Storage machine with the tier 3 module that had all of my dimlets saved to it.

After replacing the remote module with the tier 3 in the Modular Storage machine and trying to access it began to crash the game again. Made several attempts to get the module back, as I wished to retrieve the saved dimlets, to no avail it crashed every time I attempted to access the machine.

Mod & Version:
RFTools 2.91

Known Fix:
Upgrading from RFTools 2.91 to 2.93 fixed this problem for me and now all of my RFTools modular storage functions correctly and I was able to retrieve the module that contained my dimlets.