Open Server ☆LOOT CHEST☆ [UNLEASHED + GREGTECH] NEW MAP 9/12 | Community | Towns | Grief Protection | Teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
logo-large-unleashed+gregtech-invis.png

Server IP: mc.lootchest.com
Teamspeak: ts.lootchest.com
Join us for our new map launch at
9/11/13 6:00PM
Looking for a fresh server?
Looking for a server that increases the difficulty and prolongs progression?
Check out our lootchest.com for our new map launch taking place on 9/12/13!!!

Important Information

1. We require maturity on this server, be friendly or face the consiquences.
2. This is a fresh map (9/12/13) for our custom modpack (unleashed + gregtech).
3. We are looking for mature staff to flesh out our server (contact girsnoopy)
4. We use our own custom pack. For help joining Click Here.

Our server requires users to download our custom configs and enable
mods in the launcher including Biomes O Plenty and Vending. Our custom
pack includes Underground Biomes & Gregtech. You may download it Here.
This pack must be extracted over your Unleashed install to join the server
at mc.lootchest.com

overview.png

Loot Chest has been running FTB servers since betapack A. Our newest offering is our new Unleashed + Gregtech FTB server. Our goal is to provide a lag and grief free environment and to focus on server community getting to know all our members. We run the full Unleashed Pack + Gregtech including customized bukkit addons to prevent griefing, and help users build cooperatively. Our website is complete with a Server Tracker, Teamspeak, Forums, and User Image Gallery to upload your adventures.
Note that this server strongly urges users to be on Teamspeak as it helps build stronger friendships and community. If you do not have a mic or do not wish to join us on teamspeak, this server might not be for you.

serverinfo.png

Server IP: mc.lootchest.com
Server Location: Quebec Canada (<50 pings East & West US)
Ivybridge Quadcore 3.4Ghz Proccessor
32GB DDR3
2x SSD RAID 1
No Lag (ask our members)
99% Uptime (auto reboot)
Hourly Backups
Auto-Reboot on crash
Announced reboot every 5 hours for optimization

plugins.png

Customized Grief Protection- Form towns & protect EVERYTHING (prevents FTB griefing)
Essentials - All your favorite features
Prism - Roll back support for added protection
Thread Ticking- Performance optimizations for lag-free play!
MCBans - Checks players for global bans before even joining!
And many more .. come check us out!

rules.png

1) No griefing or stealing! Please claim your items, see: /help grief
2) No spamming! Being obnoxious to get attention will result in you being muted.
3) The staff members have names, please refrain from calling them generic "mod" or "admin".
4) Staff members are not tour guides, /help exists for a reason.
5) Begging for items is frowned upon. If nobody responds the first time, stop asking.
6) Do not ask staff for items, unless you are having issues with a donation kit.
7) No exploiting or hacking! This includes no-clipping, xrays, duplicating, and glitching. This will result in an immediate and permanent ban.
8) As this is a mature server, swearing is allowed, but please take your racist, sexist, or homophobic language elsewhere.
9) Please visit the website at http://www.lootchest.com for more information!
For help joining Click Here.

We welcome any mature players who just want a server that provides a lag and grief free environment for its users. We also strongly believe that community is essential to a good minecraft server. We ask all users to use teamspeak as many of our users use it to communicate and we think it makes for a more fun minecraft experience.

TheDJParadox

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting, I will defiantly hop on and have a look once I have the time as I an pretty busy with my server. I would also like to apply for a staff position once I have settled in...

penguinsane

Jul 29, 2019
I've been on the server since early this year and a moderator since early spring, and I quite enjoy my time here. I'm mostly on the Unleashed server now, and I've been having a ton of fun! It's a smaller server with a tighter community. More members would be great - I need some new heads for my wall. ;)

girsnoopy

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a fresh server?
Looking for a server that increases the difficulty and prolongs progression?
Check out our lootchest.com for our new map launch taking place on 9/12/13!!!