Resource icon

Whitelist MODDED SMP - FTB Unstable 1.20.1 // JOBS, CHEST SHOPS **NO BANNED ITEMS**

Server IP
54.38.150.15:27150
Modpack
FTB Unstable
Modpack Version
Hello everyone!

I'm Brad, a 20-year-old from the United Kingdom, and I have some exciting news to share with you today. I'm thrilled to announce the reopening of my modded SMP server, and what makes it even more exciting is that we have absolutely no banned items! I'll be personally streaming this server, and I'd love for you to join me in this gaming adventure. It's designed to be user-friendly and open to all.

Some features that I implement is things like

/Jobs (You can mine to level up and make money)
/ecs (Create a shop and sell your items to players within the server)

The only request I have is for everyone to maintain a positive and non-toxic atmosphere.

One of the key features of this mod pack is the ability to claim land and load chunks. I consider this an essential part of the experience, so don't hesitate to use these features. If you happen to encounter any server lag, it might be because I'm still fine-tuning the world settings.

If you're as excited as I am about this adventure, please feel free to join our Discord community:

https://discord.gg/Y2fpNa8mqG

Let's make this journey together and create fantastic memories in the world of FTB Unstable 1.20.1!
Author
Bradster176
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings