Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• B
    Hey Yulife, I have a question, could you bring the wlr pack to curse?
    You make a great modpack...you deserve a follow
    Reactions: Yulife
    Y
    Yulife
    You make some great mods and some brilliant scripts for Phoenix Config, I can say the same :p
    Strikingwolf
    Strikingwolf
    Thanks, now I need to get back to work on something or other *whips lazyness into submission*
    Hey, I just wanted to mention that I made a post on the last bit of page 51 of WLR's thread. I hate to go all "NOTICE ME SENPAI" but I've been on enough forums to know how sometimes posts get hidden by it going to a new page right afterwards.
    Hey there Yulife!

Was hoping you might be so gracious as to consider putting me on the whitelist for your server. I'd love to play with other fans of the pack :D.

IGN: Is BlackJac
    No griefing and treating each other with respect and compassion?
    Sounds like my kind of place! Hope to hear from you!
    Alright, may I join your server please? I'm not entirely sure what an IGN is and I don't really have one but I'll make one if I need to. Thanks again!
    B
    boondockArtist
    Oh! Right, I'm boondockArtist on there as well, sorry for the confusion
    Y
    Yulife
    Whitelisted ;) Make sure to not grief and keep it civil.
    B
    boondockArtist
    Um, hey , sorry to pester but my irc isn't working for me because of some mistake. I would just message them if I could, but if it won't cause THEM to crash, the next time that you're on the server, could you please ask Backspace or Fallen to break the block mixer in my house? Unless that would cause them to crash, if so, I'll just wait till .5 to get back onto the server. Thank you either way for looking at this!
    Hey Yulife I love this modpack and would like to join you're server.
    Cheers,
    Laubo

IGN : SirBLaubo
    Y
    Yulife
    Whitelisted :) Please remember to not grief and keep it civil ~
    IP is 192.99.35.100:25561!
    Hi! Could I get whitelisted on the Wanderlust Reloaded Server? This will be my first time joining a Minecraft server and my IGN: adalia8.

Thank You:)
    A
    Adalia8
    Thank you. I don't mind waiting to be whitelisted.
    Y
    Yulife
    Whitelisted! And please remember, this is not a server you can grief on (Just to clarify as this is the 1st time you join a server) and griefing will result in a ban.
    IP is 192.99.35.100:25561 :) Have fun!
    A
    Adalia8
    Thank you! I understand and will keep that in mind.
    Congrats Yulife! You now have 2 open public servers running on your modpack! 1 of them is The Revolution Wanderlust: Reloaded Modpack IP: 192.99.47.205 And Churroscraft Wanderlust: Reloaded Modpack IP: mc.churroscraft.net
    Hey,

I would like to be whitelisted, I usually co-op with Bleedslow IGN : Demonsangel

Thanks
    Y
    Yulife
    Whitelisted, sorry for the late reply, had a blackout yesterday.
    Remember to not grief.
    Hi

Would it be possible for me to get whitelisted on the Wonderlust Reloaded Server?

IGN: Kataracta

Thank you :)
    Y
    Yulife
    Whitelisted, sorry for the late reply, had a blackout yesterday.
    K
    Kataracta
    thank you
    I would love to be whitelisted to the server. It's the Wunderlust Reloaded server right?

IGN is Kamranthemack. (no spaces, and the K has to be capitalized I believe.)
    Y
    Yulife
    Our official server is not up at the moment, another public and open server is mc.churroscraft.net.
    Y
    Yulife
    Added.
    K
    Kamran Mackey
    Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…