Feed the Beast

T
Technician
Also only religious people. Maybe it won't matter the religion, just so long as you are religious.
B
Bellaabzug21
Ah, so only those faithful to god. Makes sense. I suppose the box will have to be held by an atheist to prevent him from stealing it.
T
Technician
343?
I don't think 343 would need it for any reason than to be sad for some reason. I do like the atheist idea. Maybe being around the sword would start to cause spikes in testosterone, adrenaline and muscle gain. To make you a better warrior
B
Bellaabzug21
T
Technician
I am reading your story now. BTW, you misspelled Manhattan, Marijuana, and maybe others
B
Bellaabzug21
Stupid spell check. Always telling me wrong things.
T
Technician
The containment procedures are kinda overly complex. Why not just a box in a room guarded by atheists, unless it's more dangerous than that.
B
Bellaabzug21
It's a safe in a safe guarded by atheists. I think it's ok considering it transforms you into the perfect warrior.
T
Technician
The SCP version of can it blend, can it kill 682?
T
Technician
B
Bellaabzug21
Night. The idea of 682 is that it can't be killed. It lives to not be killed. It is the scp version of a god modded. It was mostly created to say "this Is the line. Don't cross it."
T
Technician
I know. I got accepted btw so I'll be like, on and stuff. You should recognize my name.
B
Bellaabzug21
Whelp, besides not putting it in a spoiler, I think you did all right.
T
Technician
I know how good I am.
B
Bellaabzug21
Are you good enough to be the master? ;)
T
Technician
Mebbe. I've been looking at Visual Records trying to find some fuel, for da future.

I had an idea but it's kinda like that one guy.. 106 I think.
B
Bellaabzug21
Whelp, that's definitely out. I'm still holding off on SCPs until my tale is done. What did you think of it?
T
Technician
It was pretty good. I got to the part with the Conductor and I had to go so I stopped reading. It was good so far though.
B
Bellaabzug21
Whelp, I know it's not absolute shit then.