Feed the Beast

Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
Ok, so? Not like they're locked into the Mods that they initially released
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
With something like a storage mod, it's incredibly difficult for them to switch them out. I could have downloaded the pack early the made an RS system. Then they could've added AE and removed RS in the latest update but all my items would be gone so no, modpack makers dont do that.
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
Who said anything about switching them out?
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
Direct quote from elucent, who made Radon
"because why would I waste that much space and clutter the world with world gen for a mod that offers extremely little over RS?
RS is on thin ice because it's so darn powerful, I'm not adding AE2 and making it worse"
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
People just don't understand the power of AE2.
Refined Storage Autocrafting is wonky at best. I request an Octadic Capacitor. It makes the Vibrant Alloy and then I can use that Vibrant alloy before the Capacitor is made.
AE2 Autocrafting however, keeps the items in the crafting storage preventing this from occuring
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
that doesn't automatically make it Wonky, I have had literally 0 issues with RS over the packs
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
Well, when I did Skyfactory 3 my RS system was bad compared to when I did Skyfactory 2.
The number of 64K drives I made in Skyfactory 3 is stupid. Stupid, you have no idea how many drives I made.
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
well how many did you make in SF2. I would assume fes, sense 16k are basically just as efficient in the long run. also, may I suggest a drawer system? compacting drawers are a dream
Nuclear_Creeper0
Nuclear_Creeper0
About half as many 64Ks. And drawers are inefficient in Skyfactories , you would void so many items. In Skyfactory 2 I stored mostly everything digitally. In Skyfactory 3, even though I used Quantum Storage Units for the bigger things, I still had to make, dozens and dozens of extra drives.
APEX_gaming
APEX_gaming
Wow, good thing you had those piles and piles of resources to make them. And the lack of channels to store em