Feed the Beast

buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
this rage is kind of boiling over in me right now and being angry isn't a feeling i'm used to.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
but i'm like angry. really angry.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
tfox and ftb basically fucked me over. i only worked for them a while, but they had me make two packs.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
one they stole all my creative freedom from, and released it. it came out really shitty no surprise.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
the other they shut down development for without even telling me. i had to find out from a news post like everyone else.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
and then they didn't accept my resignation for literal months.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
this is the part that really pisses me off: when i posted my own resignation, they moved which forum it was in to limit visibility.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
it used to be in FTB news. Then they moved it to general discussion because it "didn't fit." by that, they mean it made them look bad.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
they took my experience and minimized it. it was a fucking horrible thing to do. really fucking horrible.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
and i know, i have no reason to post this now. it has been over a year and i don't do minecraft stuff anymore.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
but the truth is i've been sitting here being really angry for hours on end and i need to vent somewhere.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
and you know the worst part? @tfox83 over there basically cheated me out of real actual money.
buggirlexpres
buggirlexpres
and it is just a basically voice agreement that is not legally binding (like the McDonald's brothers' handshake deal)