Feed the Beast

M
Mash
If Twitter were a large project, I'd be inclined to agree.

However, the fact remains that it would literally take less time to tweet an update on the progress of your mod each day than it would to prepare a bowl of cereal. That's not exactly a hefty time investment.
M
Mash
Not even each day, though. Once a month would suffice for most, I would think.

If you can't take five minutes out of your month to update people on the progress of a mod that affects the entirety of FTB... well, that's kind of lame.
R
RetroGamer1224
Ever thought she just couldn't tweet. maybe her job doesn't allow twiiter. Or her home has losey internet. Or any number of reasons including just not wanting to at the time. She doesn't have to tweet about her mod each day.
M
Mash
And if that's the case, then she can tell us that the next chance she gets. Speculating over it doesn't do us much good.
R
RetroGamer1224
Well it seems she did tweet when she got the chance. Again she doesn't have to tweet once if she doesn't want to. It is perfectly find to keep quiet.
M
Mash
Actually, it's not. Not when your mod is one of the key features to a modpack like FTB. And if she takes that attitude, she should neither be angry nor surprised that her mod gets replaced by one that will have notifications indicating that it's author didn't in fact die arbitrarily.
R
RetroGamer1224
If I was her, and thankfully she is not me, I wouldn't give two flying frigs about if it is used or not. I don't get my jollies on knowing people are using a mod I made. Hell even if no one used it that is fine. I made it for me.
M
Mash
And that's perfectly okay. She doesn't have to be a part of FTB. If you were her, I would also hope you would know that FTB doesn't revolve around you, and that if you don't show that you care at all about your contribution to it, and your desire to contribute further, you will be removed.

It would be a sad day for everyone involved, and I hope it doesn't happen in the immediate future.