Feed the Beast

F
fergcraft
mostly just spelling i have a tendency for spelling certain words wrong or using the wrong form of the word like their,there, they're
T
Technician
Those are easy. There is like over there, their is possesive and they're is just they are. It might be harder for you. Also, you should start by capitalizing the first letter in each sentence. I'm sorry if I'm sounding cynical I don't mean to be I mean this in the kindest way possible.
F
fergcraft
Ya another bad habit i tend to have when I write. I tend to get excited and forget the basic things when i type.
T
Technician
Yeah, that was a nice dragon head you made by the way! :) I'm trying to make all my buildings have a really nice design and I'll post some pictures later.
F
fergcraft
Ya i get tired of 9x9's and other block houses they tend to get annoying after while. That being said my starter house is usually a block house while i'm building a much nicer place or a hole in a mountain.
T
Technician
Actually next world I'll probably build my first 9x9
F
fergcraft
Well if you do make the roof half slabs because mobs can't spawn on them and spiders annoy the crap out of me.
T
Technician
Spiders are annoying.
F
fergcraft
also creepers blowing up half your stuff isn't much fun either