Looking For People to Play Enigmatica 2: Expert Mode

I

ImMrJelly

Hello everyone, as the title suggest I am looking to put together a team to play through one of the most popular 1.12.2 packs. I have already played Enigmatica 2: Normal Mode, which I had a blast playing through. I also tried a bit of Expert Mode already, however while playing I thought it would be more fun (and also a bit faster) to progress through the pack with people that play together.

A little bit about me in order for you to see if you'd enjoy playing alongside me; My name is Jelle, I am 19 years old and live in the Netherlands (GMT+1 - Might be handy to be in a similar timezone, but it's not necessary). Most of my time is spent on school, the gym, and my girlfriend. Other than gaming, I enjoy drumming, playing with my band, reading, writing, cooking (and eating of course), and teaching. In Modded Minecraft I am mostly a tech/miner/gatherer person.

Still here with me? I'd like for our team to consist out of different roles where each team member has their different role (e.g. a miner, a base builder, a tech/machine building person, a magician, etc.). Of course multiple team members can share the same role or take on multiple roles, but it would make it in my eyes a little less chaotic if you have 8 people pushing their own ideas for building a base.

If you are, after reading all of this, still interested in playing through this pack with a team, shoot me a message on Discord at Jelly#9322.