[1.7.10] H.A.W.R.D [Hardcore] [Adventure] [V 1.0.0]

Xombie11

Jul 29, 2019
ZcYkEMO.png

H.A.W.R.D

(Hardcore Adventuring With Relative Difficulty)​

Pack Code: HAWRD

Welcome to H.A.W.R.D! (Hardcore Adventuring With Relative Difficulty) This is a hardcore pack or at least it tries to be! there are dungeons to plunder, dimensions to explore, towns to build, bosses to battle, sanity to keep, temperature to regulate and starvation, dehydration, and a large variety of mobs to survive you might find it F.U.N (Frantic Unfair Nightmarish)

A word of warning: at least 90% of the mobs in this pack will try to maim/dismember/incinerate/blow up/other wise try to kill you (as will a lot of the environment) so it is advised that when creating a world that you pick the bonus chest option in the hopes you get lucky and get a weapon in the bonus chest.
Also, you may want to read the survival guide book that appears in your hot bar on spawning into the world for the first time as it contains some information that may help you.

Last edited:
K

Kassc

Alright. This modpack is as fun as its hard!.
I got a few complaints on performance and how some mods kinda brake over other mods... But as far as what I have found.

1.-Whenever an earth quake happens near a large amount of sand or gravel (Like beaches) the game not only slow's down massively as it tries to update all the falling blocks. I find my self closing and opening the world to update the blocks.

2.-You can get steel really easy by crafting chain armor from "Mine & Blade" Mod and then smelting it down on Tinkers smeltery.

3.-Most earth quakes, tornado's, hurricanes that destroy "millenaire" towns glitch the NPC's to a point the entire town stay frozen in their homes.

4.-Enviromine needs some tweaking or something?. I constantly find myself overheating even in cold biomes, recovering sanity is beyond annoying at times. I found my self disabling sanity and temperature so I can play the modpack. (Heat stroke and Insanity made the game almost unplayable since there are no mods that help against it other than itself).

5.-Not sure if it's on purpose but the amount of mobs that spawn during the day or night is beyond crazy!. At no giving point is a good idea to settle down until you have means to prevent mobs from spawning (Like chandeliers from "extra utilities" )

6.-"Chocolate Quest" party flag crashes and corrupts the world.

Beyond all that... the modpack is extremely difficult, monsters only get stronger and infernal mobs does not help at all on making it any easier, I find my self getting killed every day by random events. Like when a full moon rises and I get killed by a ghost from "Apocalypse" with "infernal mob's" traits then I simply get farmed by it till I have to set it on peaceful to remove it.
Beyond "Infernal Mob's" mob's... the modpack is very fun, lot of potential but yet it needs some balancing there and here. Hope to see what you can do with this modpack.

Xombie11

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the reply it's nice to see some proof that people are actually playing the pack

1. I'll see what i can do admittedly i'm not great at modding but i'll try my best
2. i'll do some tweaking
3. See 1
4. can you give me a little more info? are you overheating in biomes with armour on or off and if so which armours and which biomes? and with insanity what are you doing to try to regain it?
5. there are supposed to be a lot of mobs i designed the pack to be very hard admittedly I've not been able to play the pack much due to real life issues is it really bad starting out? if it is i'll make it so that you start out with a extra utilities chandelier to give a helping hand so that it's not to infuriating starting out
6. not entirely sure what it is but i'll see if i can fix it if not i'll try and remove it or at the very least put out a warning in the OP to not use it

with the being farmed by a ghost and i'm guessing other mobs as well are you going back to your death point to get your items/inventory? if so i'd suggest using keepInventory
i have a question or two of my own did you read the survival guide book? i did put some tips in there and if you did read it were the tips useful or helpful at all and what parts of the pack do you enjoy most?