SkyCity: The Longest Modded Skyblock Ever!!! (1.6.4 Discontinued)(1.7.10 WIP)

Will you make a youtube series of this pack?

• Yes

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
UPDATE 11/1/2016: The Sequel, SkyCity II, Is officially in development! This time, I hopefully will be more professional in the development process, and actually produce a complete pack.

Hello,

I just recently applied to have my new modded skyblock map on the FTB Launcher. It took a few tries, but It finally was accepted. This is an unlisted public pack. It Is like AgSkies, but will have a lot more quests, guaranteeing much longer gameplay. I am finished with the pack, but I still have to do the map and write the quests. I will post updates when I have them.

Code: IHeartSkyblock

Map Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy5cjsa4guwaqbr/SkyCity-v1_0_2.zip?dl=0
Server Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kpofmhp7frpdcs3/skycity-server.zip?dl=0

Thanks,

MCAdventureCity

Last edited:

dakingofmcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Can you send me the pack code so i can start my lets play when you finish the quests/map
PS i could help make the map if you needed

Jawio

Jul 29, 2019
The quests still have to be written. Pack code will be added to OP, but keep in mind there will be a crash. You must download the enchiridion mod manually and remove IC2 and MicDoodleCore, as those are not meant to be in the pack and will be removed.
sorry it just sounds awesome im a big fan of these types of modpacks/maps

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
this interests me, should i try to get some people to record a lets play? do you want any help with anything?

FlamecrafterMC

Jul 29, 2019
So, is this mod-pack ready and up for play yet? cause this sounds like a cool sky block mod-pack. It would be awesome if it was a mix of crafting paradise and agrarian skies, and I’d do a youtube series for it if i could, but i cant record

Surfboy1

Jul 29, 2019
I'll do a lets play with you
ok we just need a server and we can maybe do this and i also have something to say to the pack creator:
the Lockdown mod can help make the whole map and every setting done for the map done all in 1 mod, so try that to get the map done and stuff