Acquiring Copper in Direwolf 1.0.23?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jtrillo

Jul 29, 2019
So I recently kinda pushed aside the new liquid UU system, and instead put my efforts into making and opening scrap boxes. 1 in 500 will produce a diamond which uses a lot less EU than the new UU system. Then there's the added benefits of getting iron ore, gold ore, emeralds, bronze, zombie flesh (to cook for leather), redstone, glowstone, 1 use batteries (pump right back into mfe), rubber, tin cans (extract food and macerate for tin) and a bunch of wooden items to run though a sawmill for essentially infinite planks.

So from this, gold, iron, bronze, tin are all covered. But I still have to run quarries to get copper.

I thought maybe I could break down the bronze back into copper somehow, the uncrafting bench didn't work and I couldn't find anything in NEI to do it any other way.

Can anyone think of a way to acquire copper from the ample bronze I have now? Or copper in general without mining devices?

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Umm if you find them, copper oreberry bushes from Tinkerers. Just place them in a dark place with a harvester and the harvester will auto pick them for you, then all you have to do is smelt them in an auto smelting setup and then package them in a packager or a cyclic assembler to make ingots. Can work for the iron, tin, aluminum, and gold bushes as well.