[1.6.4] Book of Knowledge {HQM} {Tech} {Magic}

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
it's still showing up as a .lnk file for me and Dropbox pulls down a 17k .download file.

I must be doing something wrong, sorry. Can someone familiar with Dropbox tell me how to do that? Thnx ;)

Sent from my futuristic texting robot using Tapatalk

Sethalidos

Jul 29, 2019
I must be doing something wrong, sorry. Can someone familiar with Dropbox tell me how to do that? Thnx ;)

Sent from my futuristic texting robot using Tapatalk

1. Upload the zipped archive to Dropbox via either their web interface or the client on your computer.
2. ???
3. PROFIT!
4. Go to Dropbox.com and log in. (If you used their web upload this step should be unnecessary as you are already logged in)
5. Find the file you just uploaded and click on "get sharable link"
6. Copy the link it gives you into your post.

Hopefully that should help you out.

Last edited:

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
lol Sorry about that! The link is fixed. I was out of town for a while and so I couldn't do anything about it ;). Enjoy!

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
i just loaded the pack and spawned in what looks like a vast ocean with nothing around. Is that what is supposed to happen

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
i just loaded the pack and spawned in what looks like a vast ocean with nothing around. Is that what is supposed to happen

No, there is no map to this modpack. You just use a randomly generated seed.

Game just crash. Im no good at reading crash logs so here is a pastebin link.

http://pastebin.com/LYBvX4G8

You crashed because you're computer was using too much memory. Were you generating new terrain? If so, that's why. If you make a new world, press 'F3' and in the top- right corner there is a section that says how much memory you're using. If it's too high, your game can crash so exit Minecraft completely and relaunch your client. Usually, for me, I exit Minecraft if it's >50% and I'm sensing lag ;). If you have anymore issues, feel free to post them here, I like troubleshooting ;).

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
So, I need rewards for the Reward Bags and I'm never good at rewards, so I was wondering if anyone would like to suggest some ideas of rewards. I want fair ones, not OP rewards.

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
I would maybe look at the upcoming quests and maybe base the rewards on that. Obviously dont give the specific items for the next quest but some small part that might help in the upcoming quests.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I would maybe look at the upcoming quests and maybe base the rewards on that. Obviously dont give the specific items for the next quest but some small part that might help in the upcoming quests.

That's sounds like a great idea. Do you mean quest rewards or Reward Bag rewards?

k9officer09

Jul 29, 2019
either or. having them as quest rewards would quarantee player getting an item. using reward bags is more of chance to get something---if that makes sense.

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
either or. having them as quest rewards would quarantee player getting an item. using reward bags is more of chance to get something---if that makes sense.

Ya, that's makes sense. Thanks, I'll consider it and add it to the pack.

Also, Version 1.1.0 is out now. Check the changelog for more info. Reward Bags are still not implemented, and no new quests were added :(. I also added:
a) A changelog
b) Version numbering (v. 1.0.0, v. 1.1.0, etc.)