Werewolf: Hope+1 Game Thread

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Let me reword myself shazam08. If you look at the evidence against either of us you will see one is fairly more reasonable than the other.

Evidence against me: I am acting jolly

Evidence against RealSketch: making wild accusations out of the blue with little reasoning and an unclear motive.

So yeah. You letting RNG decide the option which seems better is not the kind of thing I know Shazam08 would've done in other werewolf games

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Why kill a random player when you can kill someone who is acting the most wolf-like. I only did poems because these games get boring and wanted to spice it up. He just wants me to be lynched for his dislike of the changelog site being better than the wiki
Nah, you do a great job, besides, that would be...change-ist? :p
But it's your constant excuses...
lock vote RealSketch i know Vike is a villager
Then not only have you saved a villager, you're going to kill one too...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
If you were going to be killed you would defend yourself regardless of your role. I hardly see that as wolf-like

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So yeah. You letting RNG decide the option which seems better is not the kind of thing I know Shazam08 would've done in other werewolf games

Ah, the shame tactic on day three? You're really stepping it up this game.

I'm too used to GMing where RNG decides everything, and it's seeping into my playstyle. Is that really so bad? ...Damn, tails. Yes, I think it's bad. I'll definitely stop rolling dice from now on.

Vote
Heads again? RealSketch.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Current Votes (8) Underline means locked

VikeStep (3): Realsketch, GideonSeymour, Qazplm601
RealSketch (5): chbachman, VikeStep, dwappo, 016Nojr, Shazam08

Not voted yet: no-one
[DOUBLEPOST=1406700883][/DOUBLEPOST]also, if it isnt too hard, am I able to get the guard to guard me tonight? I feel that given how I play I am a big threat to the wolves

Reactions: dwappo

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yet another night in... wait, where are we? No matter. The votes had been placed, and the deal was sealed. RealSketch was chosen to die. The knot was tied and the platform was fried, and RealSketch was dead. A quick search through his belongings showed he was a civilian.

Just as always, everyone waited in their rooms, praying that they wouldn't be chosen, or at least the bodyguard was there. Yet another scream in the distance. After a short while, the room was determined to be Chbachman's. After picking the lock on his chest, they found a gun and a Kevlar vest, meaning he was a bodyguard. Someone's muscles bulged in the crowd.

Summary

RealSketch was lynched. He was a civilian.
Chbachman was killed by wolves. He was a bodyguard.
The seer is now MACHO and any protections targeting them will fail.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys I am the seer. Shazam08 and GideonSeymour are the remaining wolves. This is why I was so defensive yesterday because I wanted to confirm my suspicious against Gideon before I died. I had also seen Nojr and that he is a civilian.

I vote Shazam08

Also. If we don't Lynch Shazam or GideonSeymour today then we will lose since we will have 2 civilians vs 2 wolves. Make the right choice Nojr, dwappo and qaz...

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
OK guys I am the seer. Shazam08 and GideonSeymour are the remaining wolves. This is why I was so defensive yesterday because I wanted to confirm my suspicious against Gideon before I died. I had also seen Nojr and that he is a civilian.

I vote Shazam08

Also. If we don't Lynch Shazam or GideonSeymour today then we will lose since we will have 2 civilians vs 2 wolves. Make the right choice Nojr, dwappo and qaz...

Bullshit. You picked a terrible scapegoat! I became the seer after the_j485 died, and it's become obvious that you and Nojr are the two remaining wolves. He was very quick to vote RealSketch and save you, no? He had a locked vote right on time.

Do you know the level of coincidence necessary for your story to be true? You would have to, in three nights, have looked at both werewolves and at Nojr to conveniently clear him of all suspicion. That's some ten-leaf-clover kind of luck.

I've had enough of your mindgames, Vike, and I hope that Gideon, Dwappo and Qaz feel the same.

Vote Vikestep

Last edited: