Whitelist Server InceptiSkies - Recommended - Team Speak - Whitelist - Nothing Banned - Mature Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BaconBitz4_

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BaconBitz4
Have you ever been banned: Yeah...
If so what for: The server I was playing on had an anti cheat plugin and the server was lagging like crazy and they thought I was hacking.
Timezone: Central time

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: BaconBitz4
Have you ever been banned: Yeah...
If so what for: The server I was playing on had an anti cheat plugin and the server was lagging like crazy and they thought I was hacking.
Timezone: Central time
whitelisted, please abide by our rules.

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:tapercrazy_jay
Have you ever been banned:nope
If so what for:
Timezone:gmt

GoDoFbIrD

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:

In game name: GoDoFbIrD
Have you ever been banned: Yes
If so what for: My friend used to run a server, we were messing around with commands
Timezone: UTC-5

DarkClown384

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:GenesisPT
Have you ever been banned:Nope
If so what for:
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edimburgo, Lisboa, Londres

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
GoDoFbIrD said:
In game name: GoDoFbIrD
Have you ever been banned: Yes
If so what for: My friend used to run a server, we were messing around with commands
Timezone: UTC-5
Accepted
GenesisPT said:
In game name:GenesisPT
Have you ever been banned:Nope
If so what for:
Timezone: (UTC) Dublin, Edimburgo, Lisboa, Londres
Accepted
Dalex_xD said:
Dalex_xD
Never
None
Pacific
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1406042443][/DOUBLEPOST]Hop onto the chat at Incepticraft.net and just give us a shout, we'll get you setup on an island.

Iustius

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Iustius
Have you ever been banned: nope
If so what for:
Timezone: CST, US

rockhog

Jul 29, 2019
Am I going to be unbanned at all? I am sorry for my language and attitude and will do my best to turn it around. I would like one more chance on the server, and if I do anything then that's it. I was over tired and very cranky at the time..

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Am I going to be unbanned at all? I am sorry for my language and attitude and will do my best to turn it around. I would like one more chance on the server, and if I do anything then that's it. I was over tired and very cranky at the time..
Unbanned